Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Secret Squirrel

Howard, at my work, looks a little bit like Robert DeNiro only not as handsome. He is hard of hearing and has a serious Baltimore accent. Howard likes to sing his name to the tune of the Hallelujah chorus. Howard is Jewish. When Howard is about to share information that is to be kept on the down-low, Howard will tell you that the information is "secret squirrel". This post is secret squirrel.








 
This is me, doing a jaunty dance in my wedding dress!!! (well, the sample that is 2 sizes too small)
It is Justin Alexander style 8557 in case you want a better photo. woo woo! I am very happy and excited about choosing this dress. I tried on LOTS of dresses and was having a hard time making a decision. Wedding dress shopping is fun, but it also takes up a lot of time. I ended up driving all over metro Washington and Baltimore (and a bit of Chicago, too). The protocol of making an appointment to try on dresses also makes it quite a hassle. In the end, of course, no store had all of the dresses that I wanted to compare. So anyways, I was a bit stressed out about it for a while, but as I sit with my choice of this dress, I am more and more convinced it was a great choice. It is happy and spring-y and classic, but also different from anything else I saw. And I love the lace. Score!!

And now I can start thinking about what accessories I want to wear...

No comments:

Post a Comment