Sunday, July 31, 2011

dress shopping continues (and life goes on otherwise)

Hello, ladies. It's been another steamy weekend in DC. And not in a sexy way either. Man oh man, it's hot out.

B and I had a lovely time shopping for dresses yesterday. We found one that might be the winner. This Friday before we go to the beach, Beth, Sara, my mom and I are going dress shopping. My mom is being really weird about this. And it is stressing me out! I really hope it goes better than I am expecting. My mom is a lovely lady, but she's not always the most positive.
What do you think??

John and I have started talking to lots of vendors too. It is a lot to keep track of! I'll be happy when we have a few more things nailed down.


In other news, J and I finally went on this Thursday night social bike ride that a local bike shop organizes. The lead rider has a boom box and plays awesome tunes and we wave and cheer to people we pass. It was really fun : )  We rode up to the Capitol at sunset and circled around it, kind of freaking out the Capitol police. It was a beautiful moment. We met a few people and are planning to go back and make them be our friends. We even went out today and bought bells for our bikes for the next ride. AND, they hand out popsicles at the end!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Popsicles! There are moments in life that just make you love everything and know that all is right with the world. Like when you're eating popsicles.

    ReplyDelete